Welcome to Clover's blog

Hi to everyone, wish all of you have a lovely day...^^

Monday, April 19, 2010

15th April 2010 Meeting distant relatives

         After discussing and hesitating, well, I decided to go KL, Malacca with conditions that I go there is just for fun. Before going, my sister and I went to school so as to complete the form of MMU---My sister's stuff. The purpose of going there is to find a witness to assure that the form was being filled and is true. There, we met AiPing. She was doing her Petronas stuff for interview. Later, we departed at about 2.05p.m.. This could be the second time for my mother to drive for a long journey--from Penang to KL. On the way to KL, the weather was really vile most of the time.
         At last, at about 6.40 p.m., we reached Kepong, KL. We had our dinner at THAM SI FU Restaurant. That night, we stayed at Crystal Crown Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment