Welcome to Clover's blog

Hi to everyone, wish all of you have a lovely day...^^

Monday, April 19, 2010

16th April 2010 New Experiences

First new experience-- Ayer Keroh, Multimedia University
        Covering by the bed-quilt, feeling the warmth of it...Unfortunately, happy time does not last long. I had been forcibly waken up by my mom while I was having a sweet dream. Merciless!!! Hehe, joking, joking. After having breakfast, we started our journey to Malacca. Two hours later, we reached MMU. We had got some information there, I was actually accompanying my sister, cos I am not interested at all. Then, we proceeded to Malacca Red-house. We didn't buy what we wanna buy at SAN SHU GONG in virtue of the snacks do not last long for so many hours under the sunlight cos we kept them in the boot. It was a pity of not going the River Cruise.

Second new experience-- Drinking beer, Pub, Johor Bahru
            After having dinner, Uncle Gary and Aunt Irene brought us to pub to broaden our horizon and enrich our experience. I asked for a Guinness Malta which is non-alcoholic. However, I did try to drink Carlsberg, it was hard to drink though =.= a little bitter. But, I will not become a toss-pot, I was pretty sure.

Third new experience-- Playing Snooker, Pub, Johor Bahru
           It was very lucky for me to have two teachers-- teaching me the way to play snooker. Uncle Gary, was the one who taught me the basic of playing snooker. After trying a few rounds, a boy named Brandon, 13 year-old, probably is the shopkeeper's god son, back the pub and this let me got the chance to learn from him. His English is good and is a nice person as well. But it seemed like he is matured than me although he is younger than me cos I am not good in sociality. He talked a lot and I just nodded my head and smile most of the time. I hate myself!!!
           In this 2 hours, I had learned to play that &(-.-)&
           Thank to Uncle Gary and Brandon.^^                               
                                                                           P/S: the pub is not like others, is strictly for decent people only e.g. lawyer or doctor or some foreigner.

No comments:

Post a Comment